Monday, May 12, 2008

Maybe this will help?

So Wellbutrin has changed my life. I haven’t felt like this in 15 months. I don’t cry, I don’t obsess. I am excited about doing things in life. I am so happy, that I don’t even want to try in June, because it would mean that I have to go off it. I am starting to think I am just going to take the summer off, enjoy feeling human, then start IVF (in vitro fertilization) in late July.

Just a recap - with an RE (fertility doctor) since Feb 07, several clomid cycles, a lap, ovarian drilling, HSG, SA, two injectable IUI's.
Of course, I may get my period after stopping these birth control pills and be excited about trying again. So I give myself permission to change my mind.
I have been journaling for almost a year now, and it has been somewhat theraputic for me (I say "somewhat" because, while I do think it has helped me, I still found myself sobbing on the closet floor holding my dog hostage screaming "Spike is the only one who understands me" multiple times). I decided to start typing these entries because writing became too tedious.
Nothing really exciting going on. It is Monday. I am bored at work even though I have a lot to do.


No comments: