Thanks to Callie http://callieandgerodblack.blogspot.com/ for this fun little game...
1. I am obsessed with college football - specifically the OU Sooners!
2. I got engaged in Alaska and married in Hawaii
3. I really enjoyed studying 16th and 17th century European history in college, and wish I still could. I actually wish I could be a student forever. I love school.
4. I was a competitive gymnast until I was 13. I was at the gym from 4-9 every week day, and then 8 AM - 1 PM on Saturdays. Then I had a one hour private every Sunday.
5. I take a bath every night before I go to sleep. Literally.
6. On that same note - I have to be tucked in like a little kid. David watches TV and doesn't go to bed as early as me, but has to come back and tuck me in, kiss me good night, and turn out the lights for me.
7. I really love red wine. I didn't start liking it until about 6 months before I got pregnant, and am hoping I still enjoy it after!
8. I watch FRIENDS every night before falling asleep. I have the complete series on DVD
9. I still love the show Gilmore Girls, and don't understand why they took it off the air.
10. I like cheeze-its dipped in ketchup
11. I find exercise very enjoyable
12. I lived in Alaska for a year in high school
13. I am ridiculously close to my family
14. I think that hamburgers and french fries should be considered a food group
15. In May, I will have had my car for 3 years. That will be the longest I have ever kept the same car. Time to start looking soon!
16. I have a bad obsession with designer purses. I have a Gucci and a Fendi - costing a total of around $2,500. Yes, both were purchased before the recession.
17. I have wanted to be a mom since I can remember. It has always been my number one want in life
18. I am a far-right Republican. And proud of it.
19. My dad is the most generous person I know - and one of the most intelligent.
20. Before I got my first BFP, I thought that pregnancy tests didn't work any other way than being negative. I just didn't think there was a second line even there. Along these same lines - I took a total of 12 home pregnancy tests the month I got pregnant.
21. I hate chocolate cake. It is so gross.
22. I love fabric. And rugs. I have curtains on almost every window in my house, and any place that is appropriate for a rug, has one.
23. Every member of my family loves golf, but I think it is horribly dull.
24. I live less than 3 miles from the home I grew up in...I also live down the street from my grandparents, my brother and his wife live in the neighborhood across the street from us, and my parents live about 10 miles away. I told you I was close with my family!
25. I was born and raised in the great state of Oklahoma, and wouldn't want to be anywhere else!
3 days ago