Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Week 24-25

First - above - find Paige's wall letters! They look a little purple here (as does her crib bedding), but it is actually pink. I have fallen in love with the name Paige all over again! And the fact that we are having a girl!!

And now - some bump pics for week 24/25. I am sorry if you are getting sick of seeing my tummy.








And for tonight's main event: American Idol. I am a huge fan of the show. I can't sing for shit, but I sure do try while American Idol is going on (during commercials, mind you - there is no talking of any kind while the actual competition is happening). I like the auditions - seeing people as awful as me makes me laugh. I am feeling a little apprehensive about the new judge this year, as I am sure many people are. It is starting in 15 minutes! Holy crap!!

4 comments:

Jill said...

The letters are beautiful!!

Rebekah said...

You look so cute! I love the letters!!

Hoping to make it three!! said...

I love the letters! Paige was the name we had picked out if it was a girl. I think it's the prettiest name ever!!

Jeff and Kerry said...

Ooooh, I love those letters! Where did you get them? You did a great job matching them to the bedding!

And seriously, could you look any cuter?