Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Bad blogger!






Goodness! For a lady with no job and very little chores to do, I feel like I have no time! Paige is napping right now and I just ate lunch, so I will give a little update!
I got my period! Finally! I had a 39 day cycle, which for anyone familiar with PCOS, this is nothing short of a miracle.  Of course this is all putting me in strange place.  I want another baby, but not right now.  I want a free baby, seeing as I don't have 25K laying around and the bank of mom and dad (who funded Paige) has eluded to the fact that they were paying for the first, and the rest is on us.  What if I am missing my opportunity to have a free baby?  What if I am passing up my chance to have a baby without putting my body and mind through the hell of IVF?  I just wish I knew how long these semi-normal cycles were going to stick around!  If I KNEW that I would be able to get pregnant...wait, scratch that...if I knew I would have a chance to get pregnant next year on my own, then I would want to wait now.  But I don't know.  I hate infertility.  This is so unfair.  I am so jealous of those who can plan their families how they want.  Not jealous in a bitter way...just wishing it was that easy for us.  So I am in limbo right now.  

Now an update on the most wonderful thing that has happened to me:  they opened a bagel shop by my house! : )
Okay, well maybe not the most wonderful, but it is pretty great.  
As for Paige - she is such an angel.  Eating cereal, rolling all over the place, laughing when tickled...such a big girl! I think we are going to wait until 6 months to do anything other than cereal.  If introducing fruits and vegetables go as smoothly as cereal, then we should have no problems!

No comments: