Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Fun game!!!

The object of the picture tag is to:
1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer


2) Select the 4th picture in the folder


3) Explain the picture4) Tag 4 people to do the same



NO CHEATING!(cropping, editing, etc!)



This was from OU vs. Texas 2006! We won that year - BOOMER SOONER!!! This was the first year we were married. Little did we know, just a few short months later, we would discover we were infertile and embark on one very crazy ride! : ) I believe this was taken outside the Cotton Bowl, by my lovely mother. This was fun, Thanks Callie!!!

I tag Erin...
http://teamcorbin.blogspot.com/, sorry, I can't do tiny URLs. I am pretty sure Erin and Callie are the only two people who read my blog regularly, and I am okay with that!

OH, and Jill...who just got her BFP from IVF #3!! YAY for Jill!!!

http://desperatelyseekingspawn.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Jill said...

Well-I'll try to play along (thanks for the congrats message in your post)...and I really love your random pic!