Sunday, May 24, 2009

Happy one month, Bug!

In her jammies - ready for bed after a big day!
Her little dress says daddy's girl.  Awwww : )
Momma and her bug
I am going to do her monthly pictures in her chair, so we can see how she grows in it
Little bug - big chair!

David's dad came in to town yesterday.  It was his first time to meet her, so that was fun.  Life with Paige is still wonderful - I can't believe a whole month has gone by since we had her.  I have a feeling time is going to fly for the rest of our lives.  I am trying so hard to enjoy her tinyness, and I can already feel my baby bug growing and growing.

Personal progress:  I think I can cross bitter off my list of qualities.  Finally! When I was trying to get pregnant, pregnancy announcements were something I dreaded.  How was it that it was so easy for other people and so hard for me?  Hearing a friend was pregnant left me in tears on the phone to David, which of course made me feel horribly guilty for feeling nothing but joy for them...which led to more tears.  Awful cycle.  

Even though I wish it could be easier for David and I to build our family, I wouldn't change how it happened for us.  Just think:  if I had gotten pregnant at any other time, it wouldn't be Paige!  Not to mention all the things I learned those 19 months.  I am a different person, for the better.  

1 comment:

Jill said...

Wow-One month since Paige was born-where does the time go? Congrats! Cute one month pics!