Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Fun game on a rainy day!

8 THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO:
Paige smiling!
Going to Alaska with Paige
Getting a pedicure
Losing 10 pounds and putting on a swim suit!
Being pregnant again (I know I am nuts)
Getting better a golf
Eating at Moose's Tooth in Alaska

8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY
Mopped my floors
Went to TJ Maxx and Target
Changed about 10-12 diapers
Played golf with the Frasier family
Ate fajitas and drank wine
Cleaned Paige's poop and pee at the country club
Cleaned bottles
Did abs
(love the life of a housewife!)

8 THINGS I WISH I COULD DO
Get pregnant by having sex
Get a hole in one
Fix my car by blinking me eyes
Lose weight by eating ice cream and drinking wine
Make Bob Stoops my boyfriend
Make Obama be less annoying (Oh no I didn't just say that!)
Have David all of a sudden decide he doesn't like golf that much and would rather just hang with me
Walk into the Bellagio spa right now for a few hours

8 SHOWS I WATCH
American Idol
Beverly Hills, 90210 (original)
Locked up Abroad
I survived
Intervention
FRIENDS
Grey's Anatomy
The Hills (Freaked out when K. Cavallari showed up at the end! Snap!) 

8 FAVORITE FRUITS
Strawberrys
Grapes
Oranges
Pineapple
Kiwi
Blueberry
Blackberry
Cherrys
I love fruit

8 PLACES I’D LIKE TO TRAVEL
Greece
Spain
Germany
Australia
Thailand
Southern California
New England
Scotland

8 PLACES I’VE LIVED
Anchorage, Alaska
Edmond, OK
Oklahoma City, OK
Norman, OK
That is it.

I am not going to tag anyone - so copy and paste and play if you want to!! : )

No comments: