Monday, November 30, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

In her Thanksgiving dress.
Loving the grass!
It is getting so hard to get good pictures of her! She is never wanting to sit still!

LOL - perfect example of trying to get a good picture of her!
Our stockings!! From Pottery Barn Kids. I love them so much!
Our holiday set-up : ) We have never decorated for Christmas before. We always went out of town. But we are staying here this year and decided to get a real tree! It smells amazing. I am so thankful to have a daughter to celebrate with this year.
Speaking of...our little bug

Hoping Santa brings us some good stuff this year!

We had a nice Thanksgiving with my family. A great start to the holiday season! I have been working on addressing my cards and hope to get them out next week. I need to get a jump on shopping too. I need ideas on things to get my bug! I am thinking a play kitchen from Pottery Barn Kids. I know she won't be into it now, but by this spring she'd love it!

No comments: