Saturday, November 15, 2008

It's the weekend!

This week flew by. Probably because I didn't have too much going on this weekend to look forward to. But I am oh so glad it is Saturday!
We went to a friend's birthday party last night. We all met up at her house, then David and I went home while every one else went out to the bar. Wouldn't have it any other way! You know how people say you anticipate things and build them up, then when they happen, they are never as good as you imagined? Well being pregnant is so not like that!! All my friends were gushing over my new bump, and I loved every single minute of it! I didn't mind them all touching it. I ate that attention right up!
My clothes are getting tighter and tighter by the day, so David is going to take me shopping for a few things later.
One week exactly until the greatest college football game of this season: OU vs. Texas Tech. I have never been so happy to have a home game! We need every advantage we can get in this one!
BOOMER SOONER!
Two weeks and 2 days until my BIG ultrasound!
I have a feeling these next few weeks will not go as quickly as this week did!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Yeah for great football games! And so glad you're big u/s is right around the corner!