Friday, October 19, 2012

zoo trip

Beautiful fall day here, and we took full advantage by going to the zoo!  One of Paige's school friends and her mom met us, and thankfully, David was able to take a long lunch and come too!  



My kids sure do love a petting zoo.  Not sure where they get that!  Neither David nor myself are animal lovers.  At all.








Jack was most interested in playing with his truck.  And, don't tell him, but we left it at the zoo.  Oops.  Looks like I'll be on the hunt for another black truck soon.


Paige teaching everyone how to stand like a flamingo.













And I was glad we walked all the way over to the elephants just so the kids could play with this water fountain!



We had a great time, followed by short naps, a little afternoon party, a trip to my folks house, and out to dinner.  I'm beat!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: