Saturday, February 23, 2013

iPhone pictures and the amazing Braley

I like getting iPhone pics of the phone and on the computer from time to time.  Now, 6 AM on a saturday (thank you, insomnia) seems as good a time as any.

The boys are getting so big, and their personalities are hilarious.  Braley seriously does.not.stop.talking. David and I laugh at how worried we were just 6 short months ago.  I lost sleep over it.   I spent hours consulting with dr. google.  I had developed a few theories as to what could possibly be going on with him.  What was going on is that his mother is a crazy woman who  has to fret about something.  He speaks so well, with thought-out sentences, has great pronunciation, has started singing his ABCs, twinkle twinkle, knows shapes (and says them well.  It is funny hearing a little 2 year old say, 'rectangle' and 'trapezoid'), colors.  He amazes us every day.   I'm so proud of him.  Monday we were pulling into gymnastics, and I reminded him of our rule that kitty cat has to stay in the car when we go in (she is allowed all other places.  But I can't have him trying to carry his cat and climb a rock wall, ya know?).  He said, "kitty cat stay in car and watch dumbo.  I like Dumbo.  Kitty cat like Dumbo.  Mommy, you like Dumbo?"  



Sometimes, even when it is in the high 40s/low 50s, you have to get outside.



















Took the kiddos to get their hair cut.  It was a hot mess.  But they all 3 needed it badly and I couldn't stand to wait another day.





Doin' work, shaving time off my long runs.











Have a great weekend : )

No comments: