Saturday, March 30, 2013

Easter weekend

I am knocking on everything I can, but we have not only had a streak of nice, warm weather - but a streak of excellent behavior from the trio!  They have been playing nicely together, minimal fussing...I think the weather and good behavior are related.  Too bad we are having a cold snap come through Monday and Tuesday.  If behavior goes downhill, I'll know what to blame. 

David had work off Friday, which was amazing.  We got some things done, went to the park, grocery store, oh, and the mattress store.   Jack has started getting out of his crib.  All the time.  I went in their room at 8:30 a few days ago, and Jack was sleeping on his floor.  WTF?!  He never even cried!  I still use a monitor and would have heard him for sure.  He came strolling out of his room this morning and into the kitchen.  Then at naptime today, I heard a noise, and discovered him playing in the laundry room.  So, yeah - it's time.  They will each get their own full-sized bed, and who the heck knows what the new sleeping arrangements will be.  Will they all 3 share?  Just the boys?  Will one boy go get in bed with Paige?  At this point, we have decided that as long as they sleep, we don't care where it is.   I'm happy Paige will have the option of crawling in bed with her brothers, if she wants to.  

Kicking off Easter weekend with some spring clothes!  Finally!





We had some friends over for dinner Friday night and took a trip down to the park:











Today was an amazing day in every way.  One of those days I used to think about in the depths of my infertility struggle.  The way I pictured it being.  Woke up to find the Easter bunny had left us new baskets and treats (yes, he/she came a day early.  We had a party today where they needed their new baskets).  Took a few pictures outside then headed to OKC for an egg hunt, games, treats, and brunch with my whole family.




Be still my heart : )  What a joy they are.  I am thankful.



Remind me to not give my mom my camera for a family photo.  smh.





Couldn't wait to get in the petting zoo!!



Ava was hogging the glitter.  Apparently.






Cousins


The boys liked looking for eggs, and did a good job.  For like, 3 minutes.  Then they just wanted to open the eggs they got.







Paige's hunt was intense.  You had to be FAST.  She did well, though.  lol



Perfection.  This face.





We have another lovely day planned for tomorrow.  Soaking in the family time.

No comments: