Thursday, March 19, 2009

More shower pics...











Thought I would load a few pics of me opening some of my favorite gifts! We got our Britax Marathon car seat and jogging stroller, which were great! And I loved all the gifts that my friends made, like a precious diaper cake with tons of goodies in it, and this little outfit with sweet hand-made bows! And this last one...well I was just super excited for the little baby robe. I always give these as shower gifts because they are adorable! I can't believe this one is for ME and MY baby!!! : )
Doppler plug: Still can't live without it. It is 4:30 in the morning, and I woke up in a panic. Paige is just not moving that much these last few days. She is moving - just not as much. I know this is normal. And a trip out of bed into the study to listen to her heartbeat makes me feel oh so much better.




1 comment:

Jill said...

I loved the diaper cake-how precious! So glad you had fun at your shower!!!