Friday, March 26, 2010

Weekend is here!


So excited it is the weekend! We are kicking it off with a visit from my photog friend, Allison. She is going to take some one-year pics of my little bug. I have some fun ideas, so be in the lookout for pics in the next week!! I need to get her invitations out ASAP! Her party is the 17th! YIKES! Tonight Paige is staying with my parents so we can go to the Thunder vs. Lakers game! I'm excited for this! I am one of the few people who LOVES Kobe Bryant. I think he got a bad rap for nothing : ) Okay not really - but I still like watching him play basketball! I have also been jonesing for some mini burgers and fries from Redpin. So it is shaping up to be a pretty good Friday night!

Paige loves her chair.

Chillin' out maxin and relaxin' all cool...
Goof ball!
We walked around the mall yesterday with Adrienne, Michelle, and the kids. Paige is happy as long as she has a book to eat.
Our first pigtails : )
Sorry for the iphone crap quality.


I hope everyone has a great weekend. Weather is supposed to be lovely here in Edmond.

No comments: