Friday, September 14, 2012

happy chaos

First, a little sneak peak at the boy's party decor...yes, they are turning 2 in 2 short months!  How is that possible?  


One thing I know our kids will always be happy about is bath time!  Every day, I'm thankful that they have each other.  But when they giggle in that tub, it really hits me how special their bond is/will be.  They are so close in age, and it such a comfort to me knowing there will always be someone who has their backs.  I can't imagine how lonely and quiet our house would be with only one child!  All those challenging days I have had and will continue to have...well, I know it would be way better than the alternative.  I am thankful for this loud, chaotic life!






















1 comment:

Lindsey B said...

Shut up! There is no way those boys are about to be TWO! I can't even believe it!

And I can't get over how dark their hair looks when wet! So crazy!