Monday, September 24, 2012

life through iPhone

I've said before and I'll say it again, I feel like our life is much more realistic through the eyes of my iPhone, versus my Nikon.  

Little trip to the park!






I hate going to Wal.Mart, but I was forced to brave it, since they are the only store around that carries Combos.  I am getting the sense that these aren't the most high-class of snacks...

Jack and Braley were not impressed at our little outing.




While David was setting the tailgate up Saturday, I took the kiddos (alone...smh) to Chick.fil.a.  It went very well, and the fact that Paige insisted on wearing her Snow.White costume meant we attracted a lot of attention.  As if 22 month old twins and a 3.5 year old don't attract enough attention!


And today, I loaded the boys in the stroller and let Paige give her scooter a whirl.  She LOVES it!  And she picked it up very quickly.



And now, despite the fact that I promised myself I was going to eat better this week to drop those last 5 pounds - I'm gobbling up freshly baked chocolate chip cookies.  Life is good : )  I will regret this in the morning...

No comments: