Saturday, September 15, 2012

welcome, fall!

I don't know about other people who live here, but I could not be happier about the temperature dropping.  And the rain!  Loved it!  My trees and plants have been struggling for months, and I can already see them bouncing back.  

And fall clothes!  David and I went fall shopping for the kids about a month ago, and those clothes have just been teasing me hanging in the closet.  I was excited to try some of them on today!





The 2T RL stuff is a little big, I guess : )


2 comments:

Kelly said...

Paige keeps getting prettier and prettier. Sorry, but B really does look like a girl, a very attractive girl but definitely a girl.

Megan and David said...

lmao. Well, at least he is an attractive girl.

the things people think are okay to say never cease to amaze me.