Thursday, September 4, 2008

Out like a fat kid in dodgeball

I am going to San Diego for the weekend for David's uncle's wedding. We are stoked (trying to get in the Cali frame of mind). I will try my hardest to not obsess and wish this weekend away. We are renting a convertible and driving down to Laguna Beach on Saturday! I am so excited I don't know how I am going to sleep tonight!

I am very thankful for this distraction, because when I get back, I have our department golf tournament on Monday, then I only have to work 2 days before my ultrasound! Yah!

Then, we leave Thursday afternoon for Seattle! So I am just so busy right now - I know it is a blessing from God! He is trying to remind me that life is beautiful and I have a pretty good one at that - no sense in wasting my time obsessing about something that I can't change!

2 comments:

Tabitha said...

I love your attitude! Your right, I need to spend more time being thankful for all that God has given me, and less time trying to change things I have no control over! Have fun this weekend!

Jill said...

I think that being busy is the best thing to calm your nerves! Hope you have a great weekend and more importantly, I hope everything goes great with your ultrasound!