Sunday, April 19, 2009

My body hates me!

I am so sore today! I will never learn.  Yesterday, I got up, cleaned my whole house, did 3 loads of laundry, cleaned out the garage, and went for a 40 minute walk.  When I got home from the walk, I laid in the bath tub, and by the time I decided to get out, I could barely move.  Who would think that being 22 pounds heavier would make it so hard to get around?  We went out to dinner, and I was miserable.  I couldn't even get comfortable on the couch when we got home.  I had to take a Tylenol PM and go to bed.  I have a feeling I'll be in bed all day today recovering!

I am sure everyone goes through this at the end of pregnancy - but one minute I am sure I will be in labor within 24 hours.  Then I feel nothing.  I have these intense back pains and my whole stomach tightens, but then I will feel fine for a whole day.  I know it is still early for me, and I probably have at least a week left of this.  I'll find out more at my appointment tomorrow.  She is going to do an internal exam to check for progress.  I assure you, there will be tears shed if she says there is little or no progress.  

1 comment:

Jeff and Kerry said...

Good GOD you look adorable!!! I haven't been around lately, but wanted to pop on and say "you're almost there"!!! YAY! I'm so excited for you - your life is about to get so much better!