Monday, April 13, 2009

Week 37 appointment

Nothing too exciting.  BP: 110-70, weight: +22 pounds, measuring:  "just fine" per my OB, Paige's heartbeat:  150 bpm.  Everything is going well! She didn't do an internal, and I am really happy about that.  I don't need to hear my progress, or lack there of at this point.  I know it really doesn't make any difference.  She has to check me next Monday to make sure I am ready for the 29th induction (dear God, please let me be!!), but I have one week left of not obsessing over dilation, effacement, and station.  So what can I obsess over?  We are finished with her room, we have everything we need, all her clothes are washed, folded, and put away, Friday is my last day of work...GOOD! I have nothing to obsess over, and that is fine! I am too tired to worry about anything! It is 6 PM and I am ready to go to sleep!

If you are my friend or have read my blog - you know I love the original 90210.  Today was a good one...Emily Valentine goes crazy - slips Brandon Euphoria, then flips out when he breaks up with her.  Oh, and (peeks around to make sure no one is watching...) I have finally fallen victim to the Hills.  Last Monday, David watched the NCAA Finals with the boys, so I went over to some friends, and of course they were watching it.  It is like a train wreck:  Heidi is so stupid, but I am oddly fascinated with her. I have to see what happens.  I'll have to record it since I can't stay up that late, but I'll watch it tomorrow.

This was the worst entry ever! Sorry : ) 

1 comment:

Jill said...

Congrats on 37 weeks! Wow-it seems like the timing is flying by now! Glad all is well.

P.S. I'm an original 90210 fan, too. :-)