Sunday, July 12, 2009

Paige and Ethan visit the Belmont pool!

My little love 



Ethan likes the pool more than Paige does, since his mom is smart and got him a fun raft! I am going to try and find one for Paige.  I dipped her in the water for a while, but she spent most of the time asleep in her carrier.  Mommy got some much needed sun, though!

Today is my niece Ava's first birthday!!!!! I can't believe it! When Ava was born, I was on birth control for IVF #1.  I was (selfishly) so upset when Hayley got pregnant.  David took me to Boulevard Steakhouse to make me feel better, but I cried the whole time! It wasn't fair! But when Ava was born, I didn't care about any of that.  I love her so much! She is so precious and a such a happy girl.  I can't wait to come back with pictures!

Have a great Sunday!

1 comment:

The Frasiers said...

Gosh do we have the two cutest babies in the world, or what?!?!