Thursday, July 16, 2009

Still sleeping?


I still love Spikers.  He doesn't get too much attention and I am pretty sure he thinks his name has been changed to "Go away!" or "You stink!" or maybe "Get!"
But this 106 degree summer is wearing the Spike and Beefy out.
Lovin' our Bumbo!
Tummy time! It is hard working holding all that hair up!
Taking a little breather after some tummy time.

It is 7:30 and Paige is still sleeping! I don't even want to get out of bed to get my morning Coke Zero (yes, I have one for breakfast) for fear of waking her! She went down at 10:30 and it is now 7:30! What a wonderful thing!

We are headed to Vegas with Paige in tow on Monday.  So she is continuing her tour of the western United States.  My dad is a big time gambler out there, so they try and get him to come all the time and offer him all kinds of comps.  The Mirage is so desperate for people to come, the offered him a private villa and a butler! Ha! I hope diaper changing and babysitting while mommy goes to the 21 club are in his job description!

No comments: