Monday, January 11, 2010

Craziness

I have an appointment with my IVF doctor. Soon. I am being vague about this on purpose, as I am not sure how much information I am going to share this go around. Last time, I was very open with some people, and not with others. I feel like this isn't fair. If I am going to be open, then I just need to be open.

My blog was such an amazing outlet for me last time, and I want to keep it that way! That is why I am leaning towards being open. Because if I decide to not share, then I would need to make my blog private. I mean - lives would be destroyed if they couldn't get updates about the Griffith family! (inset sarcastic tone here). I realize that no one would be effected either way...but I digress.

So stay tuned for some potential big happenings in our household!

No comments: