Thursday, April 22, 2010

April so far in pictures

Fun play date at the Art's Festival of OKC! I have always loved the Art's Festival. Last year, I went with my mom. It was so hot outside and I felt awful. I kept having to sit down and find shady spots...like a dog. Not surprising, considering the fact that I gave birth to Paige Madeline the next day!
They had this fun little play area for the little kids. Paige had so much fun crawling around in there.

And now - a preview of some birthday pics : ) My mom took these and just emailed them to me! Yay!! It isn't much...but it will hold me over! Above: outfit #2. She had her '1' shirt and tutu on, and we took a bath and changed after cake.
CAKE!!!
LOL! Giving baby Evyn her bottle. Paige lOVES babies! It is so funny!
Outfit 1.
Taken yesterday. This girl lives for grapes.

Our new trick: crawling out of the bath tub. It drives me nuts! I am constantly trying to get her to sit back down so she doesn't slip! She already has slipped once : ( But I had to grab my camera and snap her attempting to get out.
With my cute hubby after the Redbud Classic.

The actual birthday is tomorrow. I can't believe it has been a year. It is amazing to me how fast the time has gone. I remember driving home from Mercy a few days after she was born. I had packed a diaper bag. As if I might need to pull over and use anything on the 15 minute drive. We had no idea what we were doing. I remember saying, "are they really letting us take her?" I am far from a parenting pro, but I feel like I am getting it down. What I know for sure: one year ago my life changed forever. I am so in love with my baby girl.

2 comments:

Lindsey B said...

Her hair looks super blonde in these pictures! Love the birthday preview!!

The Frasiers said...

Happy Birthday Paige!!