Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Paige's party progress

Plates and napkins! Also, a bug that came in Paige's Easter basket. Now momma has a bug, and bug has her own bug.
Plates and napkins without the bug. Why are these plates special? Since the day I found out my bug was a girl, everything in our lives has been pink and brown. Her nursery, bedding, glider, car seat (infant and convertible), stroller, and many an outfit. I decided the theme to her first birthday party was cupcakes. Of course, everyone was like - oh, pink and brown cupcakes? NO! I am not doing pink and brown this time! Any other color combo would have been fine. Of course, the only decorations I could find were pink and brown. The third paper store I went to (Paper 'N More - on May and Wilshire), had these. I snatched them right up!

I am doing a photo table with pictures of her first year. The table will have pink tule and pink roses on it. That is pretty much it for decorations, though. I'll probably have vases of pink roses outside and on the food table as well.

Edited: I had my invitation in here, but I see that it wasn't showing up. Oh well. If you know me IRL - you probably got one in the mail!


1 comment:

Lindsey B said...

I can't see the picture of the invite. But, the plates are precious! What fun colors for a first birthday party!

I can't wait to see the rest of the decor!