Thursday, April 8, 2010

Happy Easter! A week late!

Easter was so much fun this year. I can't describe the joy I have in my heart being surrounded by my family. David is such a wonderful husband and dad. I feel so lucky to have found him. I have an amazing family. My daughter is a light in my life that I didn't know existed. A love that I couldn't imagine. I wanted to be a mom for so long and it seemed out of my reach. It WAS out of my reach for a long time. Those years that we were trying and trying - I knew being a mom must be great. I had no idea.

David and I have so much to be thankful for. We never forget how lucky we are.

Easter weekend started with Good Friday. David was off work! Of course, he got in a round of golf in the morning :) When he got home, we went for a nice walk as a family, then got dinner out. Saturday, we woke up and went to an Easter egg hunt and brunch. We went with my parents, brother and sis-in-law, my niece Ava, and grandparents.
Paige and Ava.
They sat still looking at the camera for exactly 3 seconds! I love these girls! So precious!
Our family.
Bug liked the egg.
She couldn't figure out what to do. She got down on the ground with the other kids and crawled, but not much else.


She did like the petting zoo there.

We had a nice time at church and brunch on Sunday.

Things are on track for Paige's party on Saturday! We are excited to celebrate one year of life with all our friends (and a few of Paige's!!) : ) I am thankful to David's folks who are coming up for the weekend from College Station. And SO excited that Allison is going to be there to take pictures!!

Enjoy the weekend!!

No comments: