Monday, April 4, 2011

Bath time

Bath time is hectic for me, mostly because I do it alone. My husband (as if I haven't mentioned it enough on here) is a busy man. Work, school, and hey - did you know that dads still get to have a social life? I am very lucky to have such an involved partner in all of this, but let's call a spade a spade...he gets out a heck of a lot more than I do. Sorry to get off topic there. Back to bath time:

Sweet little bubber cub waiting his turn like a good boy : )

Jack Attack CAN NOT lay on his back any more. He flips right over to his stomach. I mean, within seconds. I really don't remember Paige being like that. But here is the sweet one after his bath, all greased up! I am supposed to bathe them every day to help with Jack's skin troubles. He is looking a lot better. I use C.etaphil wash and lotion, plus E.ucerin A.quaphor on the really dry parts. It is a good combo for us.


My little bath set up. I still bathe them in the kitchen sink and will continue to do so until they can sit unassisted and take a bath in their own tub. Truth be told, I hope I will be able to bathe all three at the same time. But I'm not sure that will work.

They both adore their baths. They love to kick and splash. They are two of the happiest little guys. I'm crazy about them.


All done!!
We are finally getting into a more predictable routine. Quick AM nap, long (2.5-3.5 hours) nap in the afternoon, then a quick early evening power nap (15-30 minutes) and bed time between 9:30 and 10. They are still sleeping until 8. I am hoping in the next month, I can cut out that power nap and just put them to bed around 8.

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

kim said...

You're a superwoman for doing baths for 3 alone! I dread doing it alone with just 2!

They are gorgeous as always!

Lindsey B said...

Meg I have got to get my hands on those boys! They need hugs and kisses from Auntie Linds!

Or should I forego the Auntie title and just introduce myself as one of their future MIL?