Saturday, April 2, 2011

A preview of summer days to come

Paige loves to be outside, so much so that she just walks out there herself now. She can unlock and open all the doors : / Not sure what we are going to do about that...

But I have a feeling we will be spending many a hot day outside!

I love this little alphabet foam mat! It is perfect for the boys to play on and helps Paige practice her counting and ABCs.

Jack is all over the place rolling. And he is trying so hard to crawl. This kid is a machine! It won't be long before he takes off.



Braley, on the other hand, is happy to lay in whatever position you set him in. I think we are going to have to get a wheelbarrow when he gets married to get him down the isle. He won't budge.

2 comments:

Lindsey B said...

I love how they have usch different personalities already!!

And I'm jealous of your backyard. That's the one thing I hate about living in the city - our super small yard.

Callie & Gerod said...

Gibson has been unlocking doors for a long time... I dont know what to do with it either! lol. Good luck on that one.

So I think we should do a play date soon with the weather being so nice! Let me know!