Thursday, March 31, 2011

Another day, another twin photo shoot

I am going to be really sad when Jack and Braley won't sit there and let me take endless amounts of pictures of them. I don't think I'll ever get sick of it - and I may be biased, but I think they get cuter and cuter with each passing day.





They are HUGE! And perfect. I love them so much.

Poor little Paiger bug has the flu. She was so pitiful yesterday, David came home from work to take her to the doctor. She tested positive for the flu, and as everyone knows, there is nothing you can do for them. I was so frustrated and sad. But today, thankfully, she seems to be on the mend. She has entered the extremely crabby phase of illness. But I expect us to fully rebound by this afternoon/tomorrow. Resilient little things, toddlers are.

1 comment:

Lindsey B said...

They are so cute!!!!

And I hope Paige continues to feel better!