Thursday, March 17, 2011

Warmer weather

80 degree temps in March make us happy! Paige and I went outside for a bit while the boys napped this morning. It is windy, but that didn't dampen our spirits!

Please excuse the weeds : )



Time to break out the summer toys and get ourselves a new baby pool for the backyard!


Of course, with warmer temps coming, that can only mean one thing...tornado season is almost here. I hate storm season in Oklahoma. As if they don't stress me out enough - now I will have 3 kids, 2 dogs, and myself to get to safety in the event of little warning before a tornado (which happens plenty!). Guess it is time for the kiddos and I to have a tornado drill!

1 comment:

Jamie Dearle said...

Cute Pics of Paige! I havent bought a single 'warm weather' outfit for Hadley, because lets face it, we may never see it! haha.