Saturday, February 25, 2012

Lovely Saturday

It is amazing what a great day with your family can do for the soul.

Gymboree, lunch, naps, play outside, shopping, dinner, walk, visit with neighbors, baths, lay the kids down, curl up on the couch with the husband! Sums up our lovely day!

Great weather today. We love playing in the backyard!






I have been feeling a little off the last few days. I think I get in a rut and it wears on me. But this great day has me feeling refreshed and happy : )

And to wrap up...I finally went in and deleted my iPhone pictures. I had over 1,500 since I got the phone in October : / But here is a random iPhone pic dump from the last week:

Buggy waiting patiently for gymnastics!

Little man snuggled up with his night night. Can we all agree that there is nothing sweeter than a sleeping baby?



Bubba cubs were so good running errands today! We are giving our house a little makeover, and we love spending the weekends at furniture and home decor stores.

Due to our schedule today, the twins only took 1 nap (we are still at 2!). So by the time we started rocking , it took about 2.5 seconds and they were both out! Love them!


No comments: