Monday, February 20, 2012

Pics and BIG girl bed!

We are thinking about moving Paige bug into a full or queen sized bed. She seems to be getting cramped in her toddler bed, and we are confident she will be safe there. Of course, the first thing I start thinking about is new bedding!!! : ) These are the fabrics I am considering:








Her walls are pink and her curtains are brown with cream scroll. She has an ottoman with pinks, greens, browns, and creams. We will most likely be moving her pink and brown rocking chair (sniff - 3 years of rocking my bug to sleep every night!) at some point and getting a smaller chair for her in there. Not ready for that just yet, though! But I'm excited for this new project! We are also in the process of re-vamping our house. Some new curtains, getting a few chairs recovered, and new bedding in our room.

Switching gears here: we love Mondays in this house! Monday means: gymnastics!!



Twins working together to try and get the gate down. LOL!!

Little trouble maker!



We are busy, busy, busy around here! Always something new going on!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see big girl room pics. Maybe it will give me some inspiration. I am in denial my baby is transitioning.

Unknown said...

What a big girl!! i miss seeing her in KC! Your boys are too cute for words!!

Sally said...

Love the third fabric choice, so elegant!

Sally said...

Whoops, I meant the 4th choice, not the third. (it's been a long day)