Friday, June 15, 2012

giggling and park days

I was making dinner yesterday, and I hear 3 little ones giggling uncontrollably.  I look down and they are just rolling around on the floor, tickling each other.  Love these crazy kiddos!  The three of them are the best of friends, and it makes me happier than I ever thought possible.  




We had no plans yesterday all day, so we packed a picnic and headed to the park.  It wasn't too hot, which is such a treat.









This age is great.  We are on the Holy Grail of schedules, everyone likes to play independently, feed themselves, etc.  The boys are starting to throw tantrums when they don't get what they want.  And Paige is all about the drama (what 3 year old girl isn't?) but this is nothing I can't handle.  Things are going pretty well.

No comments: