Saturday, June 2, 2012

Zoo day

David is gone today to a wedding, so our nanny and I took the kids to the zoo this morning!  The weather was 100% perfect.  We had a cold front blow in yesterday, so it was in the low 70s the whole time we were there.  Wish it would stay this way!  But the high is 95 today, so I guess it only lasted a few hours.  

When you have a 3 year old and 18 month old twins, you simply can't take them places like the zoo alone.  It isn't safe, and it isn't fun for anyone.  I am thankful to have a wonderful nanny who loves the kids, the kids are comfortable with her, and she is a great person for me to chat with : )






Miss Madelyn showing Jack the fish.



Jack wasn't so sure what he thought of the petting zoo.  It's okay, kid, I think the goats are gross too.

















No comments: