Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Eve

We had a lovely Christmas Eve.  My parents were visiting my brother and his wife in a different city, and we had just come back from visiting David's family in Texas.  I told David yesterday that I felt like we were really grown-ups now.  Spending Christmas Eve with just our little family.  A first for us!  We went to church, came home and cooked dinner, made cookies for santa, prepped a few things for our dinner tomorrow, put the kiddos to sleep, then did our santa duties! 

No one was that interested in taking a Christmas Eve photo.  And excuse our tree only decorated on the top half.  two 2 year old boys are very interested in pulling things off the tree.  I'm surprised our sad little tree even made it this far. 









We are hosting my whole family today (weather permitting) and I need to get busy in the kitchen!  Merry Christmas!! xoxo

1 comment:

Iris Flavia said...

In the first years we always got a "real" Santa. We had to tell if we´ve been good.
Stressy times, but magical, too :-)