Monday, December 27, 2010

Goofy girl

Paige is hysterical. Her latest thing is dancing. She loves to do the hokey pokey (spelling?) and any time she hears music, she puts her hands in the air (and waves them like she just don't care). David tells her that she dances like a white girl. Unfortunately for her, she probably always will. I have NO rhythm and look ridiculous when I dance.





These Pittsburgh Steelers jammies she has on were a gift from David's aunt and uncle. They live in Pennsylvania and are big Steelers fans. We got this last October. I remember looking at them thinking - these are huge! There is no way my baby will be that big! Well the time has come. She is that big. Cherish your babies. They grow very fast.

1 comment:

Lindsey B said...

This post made me laugh. I'm sure Kate will be sporting the white girl dance moves too!