Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas from our family


to yours!

I am enjoying a wonderful Christmas with my family. Today, we hung around the house and enjoyed some relaxation (well - what little relaxing you can do with 3 kids...) time. We went to mass at 4 (where this picture was taken) with my mom and dad, then headed back to our house for some grilled sandwiches and BBQ. We are doing presents and a steak dinner at my parents' house tomorrow.

Right now, David and I are eating ice cream and preparing to watch Christmas Vacation. I can quote every single line (not exaggerating here), but it is tradition and we must watch it every Christmas Eve!

Edited to add: yes, I cut 7 inches off my hair last night. I went to get highlights and told my long-time stylist, Melissa, that I decided a few weeks ago that I wanted to cut all my hair off. That was a lie. I had really decided about 20 minutes before I left for the appointment, but knew she wouldn't cut it if I hadn't "really thought about it." But I love it. I needed a change.

ETA one more time:

Paige bug "coloring" in church. Don't worry, this was just a Christmas program that she defaced.

2 comments:

Lindsey B said...

You already know I love your hair and your sweet family!

Merry Christmas!!! I am so blessed to call you my sweet friend!

Kristi said...

Merry Christmas!!! Love the family photo:)