Sunday, December 12, 2010

No title

Sweet big sister. She loves to hold the babies. I'll ask her, "Paige, do you want to hold the baby?" She sits down and hold her little arms out and is so sweet when I lay them on her.

In our double snap n go at the mall yesterday! Mom and I had a baby shower, then went Christmas shopping with the boys. We got a lot of looks, that is for sure! People love twins!

Mom and I hosted a baby shower for my lovely friend, Brooke yesterday. It was so fun! Jack and Braley loved being passed around and snoozed the whole time. Unfortunately, the same can't be said for last night : /

To answer an anonymous poster: why don't I hire daytime help? Well - help isn't free. I have family helping me out some, and I feel like we are doing just fine with the situation we are in. I would much rather spend our money on the night help. Sleep is more valuable to me than free time during the day. Hands down.

1 comment:

Lindsey B said...

I was just reading your blog with my mom and she noticed you are using the blankets she made. It made her feel great to see you using them.

So glad you are getting out and about!!!