Monday, September 12, 2011

After pics - 6 weeks

Sorry for the quality of these pics. But I finally feel confident enough to post 'after' pics. I still have some swelling. I don't expect to see full results until 6 months.

I have gone to the gym a few times and done great! Forget doing anything that involves my core, though. My doc told me that he can't see me being able to do a proper sit-up until 6 months out. Yikes.

I still wear my binder for the most part. But I'm done with the garments. Thank goodness! And I'm, for the most part, done with pain.

I'll say it again - this is a very intense surgery. If you want to have it done, make sure you really want it. Not something to enter in to lightly.

But I must say, I'm quite pleased with the results.


Extra skin - gone. Stretchies - gone. Muscles - very tight. I just may be in a 2 piece next summer : )

3 comments:

jenhill17 said...

You look great! I go on the 27th for my after twins tummy tuck! Counting down the days :)

Tiffany said...

you look great! Not sure I'd have the guts to go through with that but wow, the results are so good!

Jessie said...

I would love to have your life and your body post surgery.