Sunday, September 25, 2011

Random weekend recap

Every Sunday I say the same thing...I'm exhausted from our hectic weekend!

Friday, David camped out with some friends, so the kids and I went to the zoo. There were 4 moms, 6 kids, and 1 on the way : ) We had fun! And the kids went to sleep easily when we got home, so that was nice.

Saturday, I left the kids with a sitter and went down to Norman to tailgate and go to the game. Another Sooner victory = a happy Griffith household!
Today, we went to breakfast, did some fall shopping, and hung around the house.

These little guys are constantly on the move!


But when they crash - they crash hard. I love this little boy who sucks his thumb.

We went for a walk in the evening. Gorgeous weather here in the 405. I am blessed to live in a place with a fantastic fall. Too bad it will only last a few months before the bitter cold sets in.

We got out all the fall decor. Paige was my reluctant model.

So...potty training is trucking along. Paigers will potty every time we put her there, but still isn't telling us when she has to go. So in pull-ups she will stay. I can't be cleaning up constantly when I have two 10 month olds loose in my house.

I bought the most expensive toy potty out there, and it never got used. Paige has no issues going on the regular one, so this is truly a toy. Might I have a few future plumbers on my hands?
And some great news from our camp: (I hate even typing this out - I feel like I'm jinxing it and by saying this outloud, tomorrow we will fall back into bad routines) but Braley has been eating table foods and not gagging! He ate scrambled eggs and cheese, quesadilla, and banana today! And he had 14 ounces of formula. And Jack, of course, was his usual excellent eating self:


So I'm really hoping this trend continues.

And I leave you with this:

My sweet little girl.

Have a great week, everyone!! xoxo

No comments: