Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas '11

We started off the festivities with a visit from our best friends and their little boy, Ethan. It is funny to me how excited Paige is to play with Ethan and help feed him when he is just 8 weeks younger than her brothers. It's not like its anything new to her...but she loves playing with him!

Singing a little for us...

So the Griffith family/extended family must have been pretty dang good this year:

We are undeserving of all these gifts, and are mostly thankful for time spent with family and friends, and of course, the birth of Jesus Christ.

My attempt to get a Christmas pic of all three kids together. FAIL.








Our Christmas Eve was wonderful! I got a 7 mile run in, then we did dinner with my family down the street at my grandmother's house. We came back here for presents and cocktails/dessert, then headed to church for the 8:30 service.


Some of Paige's favorite presents: diaper bag and changing accessories, grocery cart, cash register, new accessories for her kitchen, a new ski suit for our upcoming vacation to Colorado, and 5 months of gymnastics lessons!



My aunt got my niece, Ava, and Paige matching dress-up jasmine outfits! A belly-baring outfit isn't my choice for my almost 3 year old...but I guess it's fine for play : )




Jack and Braley got 5 months of gymboree from my parents, which is great, because I want to take them but wasn't willing to shell out the $$$$ for twins. We start mid-January and I'm excited!

Paige also got a stroller, pack n play, high chair, bumbo, and monitors for her baby! Little mommy in training!



Paige got a very special treat from her daddy for Christmas! He took her to her very first Thunder game! Miss thang was not happy to be woken up from her nap and forced to take a picture (duh).
But when she got to come back inside and play with her new ukulele, she was good to go.

Little man wanted to go to the game, but we told him maybe next year!

Paige had so much fun: popcorn, Rumble the Bison, up past bedtime, and funnel cakes: what's not to love!?!

We had some of David's family visit us for a few days on the 25th, so things have been hectic and are just settling back down. Thank goodness.

Hope everyone had a blessed Christmas!!!

xoxo

No comments: