Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Backyard golf

My allergies are never going to forgive me. Is it just me, or is it worse this year than any other year? I love seeing all the bradford pears out, but just thinking about it makes my eyes water, head pound, and sneeze every 10 minutes.

Not even a constant runny nose is keeping me from taking these boys outside today, though!

Brother's don't shake hands!


Braley is a HUGGER.


And we have discovered the joys of golf!


But it is a little trickier than it looks ; )



Especially hard when you are trying to hold your truck, too.

And no, your eyes don't deceive you...that is Braley standing up! All by himself! For several minutes!

Better late than never!

Okay, now you are just showing off. Twirling your golf club and still standing.



We came in for a snack of strawberries, turkey, and cheddar bunnies, then nap time! Not too shabby, being 1.

No comments: