Sunday, March 4, 2012

Pajama time

The weather is great today and David is out golfing, so the kids and I are having a pajama day outside!











Jack wanting Paige's cinderella and snow white...


Sweet big sister sharing with her brother...

and then running over to share with her other brother! What a great big sister and wonderful little girl I've got here.

Why do the weekends fly by so quickly? This has been a great one. I got to visit a brand new baby yesterday, go for a run outside, have a little birthday party : ) with my family, and we are waiting to see what fun Sunday brings!

And the most exciting news: I will be an aunt again tomorrow! My brother and sister-in-law are going in for their C-Section on my birthday!!! I am thrilled to share a birthday with my new precious niece.

No comments: