Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Twin brothers

Twins are tough. No two ways around that. From the very beginning, it is tough. My twin pregnancy was light years more difficult than my singleton. The C-Section made me sicker. Recovery was harder. Letting one baby sit in their bouncer and cry while I try and feed the other can be traumatic on a mom with crazy post-partum hormones. While I am changing one diaper, the other is digging in the fake moss in the plant, knocking it over, making a huge mess on my freshly vacuumed floor.

But when they giggle together - all that goes out the window.

Braley is my sweet little guy. His new thing is giving hugs. If you say, "Braley, give (insert any name here) a hug?" He lays his big head on that person and looks up at you, waiting for you to say, "awwwww....Braley is sweet!"

I love these guys!!



Of all the things that twins have to sacrifice - I truly feel they are better off by having each other. What a blessing, twins are!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I agree with you 100%! My husband & I have 5 year old twin daughters (after 2 rounds of IVF) and they are such a blessing! Definitely tons of work, but so worth it!