Saturday, April 7, 2012

Egg hunt

Even with daddy out of town (and having a blast, I understand!), we have had fun on this Easter weekend.

Yesterday, we had girlfriends and their kids over to play, then went to a little Masters weekend BBQ.

Today, we woke up and went to my parents country club for a petting zoo, egg hunt, and brunch!
Paige loved the chickens!

And Braley did not like riding the donkey.

Jack was OBSESSED with finding eggs.

He seriously loved it. Cutest thing ever.

Braley, being Braley, just wanted to be held. lol.


A few attempts at getting a photo with Mele, Papa, all 3 Griffith kids, and the easter bunny.




Getting my face painted!



Gran, Mele, and Braley

Paige requested a "blue Easter bunny, please!"





Sweet Paige and Ava (my niece).



Came home after a delicious brunch, and now everyone is resting. Thank God for my parents, they are taking Paige for me again tonight so I can just worry with the boys. I think I am going to take them up to a little burger place down the street tonight.

Hope everyone is having a nice Easter weekend!

No comments: