Thursday, July 15, 2010

A toddler has replaced my baby

This most adorable girl is all toddler! She claps, dances, walks, points, and gives the most amazing hugs. She also eats. A lot. She is so over that stupid stomach bug and is excited to chow down anytime we get her in the chair!

From a mom who has battled her child from day one on getting her fed...I can't describe how amazing this is. Let's just pray it sticks around.

Still working on the talking thing. I have gotten mama a few times, and I'm pretty sure she is trying to say blankie (to her blankie, of course). But I won't call it a word until she says it consistently.




I mean, come on. How cute is this little girl? David and I are so in love! We are so excited to be adding to our family. I mean - when you do this good on the first one - how can you not want more?? ; )
Speaking of the boys...we got some awesome looks at them today at the MFM. They are perfect. And adorable, of course. They are big, too! Measuring at 20.5 weeks! Over a week ahead! I got a DVD of all the images we got, but need to send it with David to get it loaded. Macs are awesome for lots of things, but they aren't compatible with this DVD. Hopefully he will do it tomorrow!

3 comments:

Lindsey B said...

She is just so cute - and I bet it is precious to see her little self walk around the house!

Just Me said...

After the ultrasound today are they still saying 2 boys?!? I was dying to get home all day and see if you had posted!

Kristi said...

She's so cute! And your boys are going to be precious!!!