Sunday, January 30, 2011

Busy!

We have had a very busy weekend! We started off with a tumbling birthday party for my friend's little girl. Campbell turned 2 and we had a blast! David stayed home with the boys and I took Paige. I brought my camera, but it didn't make it out of my bag. I was too busy chasing Paige around the tumbling bus and shoving cake in my mouth.

It was very unseasonably warm here this weekend. I'm talking 80 degree weather. So we capitalized on that by taking a trip to the zoo! David played golf, so I got a babysitter for the twins and Paige and I met my friend and her little boy, Ethan there. Ethan and Paige look like they could be boy/girl twins.

They have a huge playground there, and Paige loved it. But this little girl annoyed the crap out of me. She kept telling Paige to hurry so she could go.

Paige and Ethan getting a good look at the pigs.

My little angel

GOATS!



We also tried on our outfit for our Valentines Day photo shoot. Callie is coming over on Thursday to take some pictures of the kids for Valentines Day. If you are thinking that I have my kids picture taken more than anyone else, then you and my husband have something in common. I tell him - David. It isn't that expesnive! And he says, you are right, it isn't. BUT - you have to buy new outfits. At least 2 per child. Then you feel the need to buy cards to send to everyone we know using said pictures in said new outfits. Hmmm...I guess he has a point...

David and I have been busy getting our upstairs playroom in working order.

Paige has a kitchen, art table, all her toys, and an iPad for Caillou watching up there. It is a pretty cool place for a kid to hang.


Today, David went to the Thunder game, then when he gets home, I am going to get a mani/pedi, and we are finishing up the day with dinner at my parents with my family and some of our friends.

We live such a blessed life full of family, friends, and fun outings. These are the best days of my life, thus far. I can't wait to see what the future brings.

5 comments:

The Frasiers said...

fun day at the zoo!!! glad we got to enjoy the nice weather!

Lindsey B said...

Alex says the same thing! I don't get pro pictures as much as you but, Kate had 5 Valentine's Day outfits and I just finished addressing 50 photo cards to send out!

Oh well - they can get over it! Tell David I appreciate getting cute pictures of your kids in the mail!

Kristi said...

Love the little kitchen!! And that sounds like something my hubby would say too:) Their pics are gonna be so cute!

Shannon said...

SO CUTE! I totally hear you about the photos- you have to have new outfits and cards to go along with the photos! Where is Paige's kitchen from? I LOVE it!

nikinikinine said...

I can't believe how much you guys do with three little ones at home! I'm amazed at you. And that room looks wicked awesome. Can I come play? :)