Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thankful for these kids.

Kicking off the Thanksgiving holiday with some fun, fun, fun outside.  








Our sweet friend, Fiona : )




Braley love honeycrisp apples.  Who doesn't?!?




Another sweet friend came to play with us too!  Miller is Jack and Braley's age.







Okay, so Braley loves to clean.  I think he gets that from my mother-in-law.  He asked me for a wipe, then took it upon himself to clean a good portion of the playground.



Hilarious!  Everyone watching him was cracking up.  He is so domestic - what, with this cooking, cleaning, pushing strollers.  Bless him : )










I am thankful for good weather, thankful for the ability to be home with my kids and able to enjoy days like this whenever we want, and of course, thankful for the 3 miracles who beat the odds, survived a petri dish and decided to stick around.

No comments: