Sunday, August 10, 2008

The end is near

Whatever the results are of this IVF cycle, I am just glad it is over. I am so sick of the uncertainty, the stress, and the tears. I just want it to be over. I trigger tonight, and retrieval on Tuesday, then it really is out of my hands. I will not drink alcohol, and really lay off caffeine and intense exercise, but that is all I can do. I can pray, I can ask others to pray for me, but I can't force those embryos to implant. Believe me, if there was a way to do it, I would.
So here is where I let go. All I can do is hope for a miracle.

2 comments:

Dr. Erin and Mr. Heath said...

Megan, that is so exciting!!! I will DEFINITELY be praying for you guys. You'll have to let me know how it goes on Tuesday. Can't wait to hear from you!

Anonymous said...

You must BELIEVE!! GOOD LUCK TO YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND. -Lee-lee

http://web.mac.com/geipe/iWeb/Soon%20To%
20Be%20If%20I%20Believe/Welcome.html