1. I started crying last night because I am going to miss these boys being on the inside. They have been rolling, punching, and literally bouncing off the walls the last few days. I think they know their time with me is numbered, and are getting excited about it! But the idea that I will never experience this again...
There are so many bad parts about this pregnancy. 90% of it has made me miserable. But the wonderful part - I love it so much. I truly cherish my bodies ability carry babies. My pregnancy with Paige was a delight. This one, not so much - however I have managed to carry twins to term with no bedrest. That is pretty dang good. I am going to miss feeling a baby moving inside.
2. PUPPS is the most awful thing ever.
3. I am kind of stressing about how we are going to name them. I hope one "looks like" a Jack and the other one "looks like" a Braley. I don't want to have to debate about this.
4. I have been pretty weepy lately. Little things - like watching the CMA's last night and Carrie Underwood singing Momma's Song. Brad Paisley's acceptance speech. All had me boo hooing. I was pulling through the Wallgreen's (or McDonald's - I won't say which one) drive-thru, and Martina McBride's, "In My Daughter's Eyes" was on the radio. Sob fest.
5. I have been washing my hair and putting on make-up every day this week, just in case my water breaks and I have to go immediately to the hospital. Yes, I am one of those girls who will want to look decent for those first pictures. I also packed my blow-dryer, straightener, and curling iron in my bag. And before you go off and say, "oh I promise you won't use that stuff. You won't even care how you look!" Remember, that I had a baby 18 months ago and certainly did use that stuff.
6. I am getting a mani/pedi today after my NST and before Paige needs to be picked up from school. I hope I fit in the damn chair.
7. We have a shower up in David's office this afternoon at 4. I'm excited!
8. I am going to the OU game on Saturday. Yep - all 37 weeks pregnant-with- twins of me. I told David...my entire family and most of my friends are going to be there. I simply cannot sit at home and watch the clock slowly tick by. I am going. If my water breaks - we will have plenty of time to get to Mercy. If you would have told me at the beginning of the season that I would attend every home game (but Halloween), including the Tech game 3 days before my C-Section, I would have thought you had gone out and lost your mind. Maybe I'm the one whose lost their mind? Who knows...I should get a lot of funny looks, at least.